PCV D1+E (Minibus with trailer)
- This is for anyone wanting to drive a D1+E (Minibus with trailer) Medium Passenger Carrying Vehicle (up to 16 passenger seats) and trailer over 750kg.
What you’ll achieve:
- On completion of this course and you have passed the test, you will be licensed to drive a passenger carrying vehicle up to 16 passenger seats with a trailer up to 4.5 tonnes (Combined train weight of 12 tonnes).
- You will also gain the B+E (Car & Trailer) licence, if you don’t already have it. This is due to the D1E test being greater or equal size to the other entitlements.
- 1.2 days (8 hours) £595.00
- 2 days (12 hours) £835.00
- 3 days (18 hours) £1195.00
This package includes:
- 8, 12 or 18 hours of vehicle and instructor hire. (All driver training for our D1E course is conducted in our minibus with one of our 1.4 tonne trailers).
- DVSA Practical Driving Test Fee
- VAT which is payable on the training costs. (Test fees are exempt from VAT)
- You must be 18 or over.
- Have a UK licence with the PCV D1 (minibus) or D (bus/coach) driving licence entitlement.
- You must bring your driving licence with you when going for your test.
- Your photo card licence must be in date. New photo every 10 years and medical is still in date.
- If PCV theory tests were passed for your D1 or D test they are valid forever, so there is no need to do them again.
- This course is for drivers with limited experience of reversing with a trailer, and driving in busy town centre environments and on motorways.
Ways to pay:
- Pay in full now. Call our customer support team. You can pay with most major Debit/Credit cards.
- Pay as you go. Come for a couple of hours first to see how you get on. 2 hours would be £144. We can then discuss how many lessons you would need.
What happens next?
- Contact us and we will get you started as soon as possible. 01747 440500.
What if you don’t pass your test?
- A normal retest session is 5 hours.
- Extra training is available, if you feel you need it.
- We can normally get you in for your next test within a week or two.